Fire damage is always devastating that may cause serious emotional stress along with financial concerns whether it is a home or a business property. It could result in serious damage or destruction due to heat, soot, debris, ash and odour as well as water damage caused by fire extinguishing. We understand that this is a stressful experience and want to assist you to prevent further damage and ease your burden.
Once you contact us, we will quickly be on-site to:
- determine the scope of damage and loss;
- determine which contents can be salvaged, cleaned and restored, and which items need to be replaced using our specialized equipment;
- protect your salvageable and restorable belongings;
- secure your property by covering windows and doors;
- begin the cleaning process to avoid further damage from residue;
- neutralize odours and seal surfaces using special detergents and equipment to prevent secondary damage;
- clean and treat HVAC systems to eliminate post-fire damage;
- try to replace unsalvageable items in the same or better shape than before.