Mould Removal

Mould Removal

Mould in nature may serve significant ecological purposes; however, it is a significant threat against property and human health when it grows indoors. Mould growth is mostly caused by several factors including but not limited to untreated water damage, undried water exposure, or poor ventilation in damp areas like basements and bathrooms. It can spread very quickly, and if not treated in a timely manner, it may not only cause property damage but also result in serious health hazards such as allergic reactions and respiratory problems for people in the property. Certain types of mould spores can also produce mycotoxins that can cause more serious health issues causing neurological problems and even death in some cases.

The mould removal must be completed by the professionals as improper treatment can increase spores in your property that will expedite the spread of mould. If you notice mould or sense that funky mould smell, contact us for on-site assistance. We will immediately be there with our professional services for assessment, mould removal and damage prevention to provide you with a healthy environment.

How do we work?

We will
seal off the contaminated area to prevent spreading
remove all heavily affected materials
clean the surrounding area with anti-microbial agents
clean any mould spores that remain in the air using special equipment


Mon - Sat 08.00 - 18.00
765 Candlestick Cir
Mississauga, ON L4Z 0B2
+1 (416) 899-0389